Sunday, October 24, 2010

saturday night pizza




I have always wanted to designate a pizza night of the week. Friday seems cliche, as does Saturday; however, I was short on time all this week (this seems to be a common theme as of late....school rules my life at times) and before I knew it, Saturday was nipping at my heels.

So, I made a pizza. I felt like Old Mother Hubbard whose cupboard was bare. We only had some mushrooms and one tomato left from our groceries. I whipped up a sauce (same recipe as always) and made a crust (same recipe, as always) and threw her in the oven.
Todd gave it an 8.5, "this is the best pizza by far!" I actually made two pizzas....one on the stone and one on a baking sheet that turned out super thin crust and crispy (!).

It's amazing what results when you have limited resources....kinda like life sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment